Visionary Christians from eleven churches organized Rock River Christian Camp in 1944. In 1954 nineteen churches purchased property located on Illinois Route 64, eight miles northwest of Polo. The camp’s 94 acres have been transformed over the years into a beautiful facility ministering and sharing with youth and adults from over 60 Churches of Christ/Christian Churches in northern Illinois, southern Wisconsin, and eastern Iowa.
We are proud not only to support the work of Rock River Christian Camp, but also to send many groups each year to the camp for the various programs.
Please visit their website for more information or to get all the details regarding their upcoming events.